Nature of Business: Wooden Pallets and Crate Manufacturers
Location: Tipp City
Start Pay: $10
- Set up assembly jigs to assemble moderate to complex finished goods
- Set up and operate boring machine, drill press, chop saw, planer, table saw, pallet machine, panel saw, and PAK saw, operate powered cutting machinery, make adjustments, ensure the machine is not malfunctioning.
- Operate power cutting tools, pneumatic nail guns and staplers, hot glue machines.
- Will operate a 9lb nail gun 40% of the work day
- 1-2 yrs. experience
- Able to read and understand prints, simple math, decimals and fractions
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Able to lift 75lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Exposed to saw dust, out side weather, high noise level, hearing protection, eye protection, Hard soled shoes
If you have applied with Crown Personnel Services in the past please contact us regarding this position. If you have not applied before then please follow the link below to start the process.