Food Service Worker
Position: Food Service Preparer
Start Pay: $10
- Preparation and service of food for each meal according to local, federal and department guidelines.
- Serve food to students, staff and visitors in an attractive, appetizing manner according to local, state, federal and department guidelines.
- Communicate with on-site manager for instructions or assignments
- Assist with food and supplies storage
- Cleaning of work areas, all foodservice equipment and cafeteria tables
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation procedures
- Spot mops spills in kitchen as needed to prevent accidents
- Perform other duties as assigned by the foodservice managers/supervisor or director of nutritional services
- Own transportation
- Ability to be on call
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Have the stamina to climb, stand and bend for extended periods
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
If you have applied with Crown Personnel Services before please contact us regarding this position. If you have not applied with us please do so by clicking the link below.