Production and Sales Support
Nature of Business: Manufacturer of close tolerance component parts and mechanical assemblies.
Location: New Carlisle
Start Pay: $13-$15
1) Assist Sales Department or Manager to include prompt handling of customer purchase orders, processing customer orders and entering them in JobBoss system, answering questions regarding orders and product shipping, and checking parts quantities to determine availability.
2) Assist Production to include developing weekly scrap report, reviewing and updating time audit report, running production hours report for daily floor meetings.
3) Perform scheduling activities for all work centers, adjust forecasts/sales orders, monitor inventory, complete materials planning form, and release travelers to the plant floor after approval from VP Operations.
4) Coordinate outgoing shipments with Shipping department.
5) Perform administrative duties to include filing sales orders, job folders, quotes, AR and AP.
6) Answer phones and greet visitors.
7) Retrieve and sort mail.
8) Order supplies such as office, janitorial and medical supplies. Coordinate and supervise cleaning services.
9) May assist with IT and AV equipment support – troubleshooting computers, printers and network problems. Assist with website development. With approval from President, purchase electronic equipment as needed.
10) Perform other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
Thorough knowledge of computer systems and manufacturing database
Must be proficient in Word and Excel
Strong verbal/written skills
Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills essential
Problem solving, creativity